Sunny Meadows RV Park
If you are looking for a beautiful RV Park in Bastrop, Texas that is clean and well-maintained with great amenities in a family-friendly country setting, look no further!
Sunny Meadows RV Park Rules & Policies
The following Rules & Policies are a part of your RV Site Service Agreement. Please read the Rules & Policies carefully and keep them on file as they constitute a binding agreement between you and Sunny Meadows RV Park (“SMRVP”). SMRVP’s management reserves the right to interpret and enforce these Rules & Policies in a reasonable manner.
- Observe and obey all posted signs throughout SMRVP’s property.
- SMRVP’s speed limit is 5 mph.
- For everyone’s safety, keep laundry and recreation room doors closed.
- Quiet Hours are 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM
- Help maintain a clean and tidy park by not littering.
- Dumpsters are for household garbage only. All furniture, mattresses, appliances, awnings, tires. etc. must be disposed of at an appropriate facility outside of SMRVP.
- Keep your space neat and organized.
- For guest safety NO glass containers are allowed outside of RVs and vehicles.
- Only conventional outdoor patio or lawn furniture should be left outside.
- Please respect the privacy of all guests – Avoid using occupied sites as walk-throughs.
- Waste and water hoses must be protected for park maintenance (ie.e, weed eating, mowing, etc.)
- We are not responsible for damage due to unprotected hoses. .
- Waste disposal hookups must be sealed. Make sure all hoses and connections are free of leaks. Texas law requires that a sewer hose be fastened using a connector or a rubber donut.
- Black-tank flush hoses must remain disconnected when not actively in use.
- Water pressure regulators should be used due to our constant 75 psi water pressure.
- Absolutely NO fireworks can be discharged on the property – including sparklers.
- Clean-up fee of $100.00 will be assessed for all litter and trash including, but not limited to, pet waste, cigarette butts, bottle caps, used charcoal, and oil/chemical leaks.
Security cameras and audio recordings are in use in common areas and throughout SMRVP, including but not limited to: Front Desk, Community Room, Laundry Room etc.
SMRVP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR PROPERTY! SMRVP IS NOT A SECURE FACILITY. AT ALL TIMES, CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OR HER (AND THEIR GUESTS) OWN PROPERTY AND SAFETY. PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR GUESTS, AND YOUR VALUABLES AT ALL TIMES. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY OR IF A CUSTOMER OR GUEST FEELS THREATENED OR IN DANGER, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY, AND THEN REPORT THE EMERGENCY TO MANAGEMENT (512-573-4382)
CODE OF CONDUCT & POLICIES:
- Be courteous to other guests.
- Loud noise or music is not permitted at any time, even during the day.
- Customers are responsible for the conduct of their guests (including family members and children).
- Such responsibility shall include, but not limited to, financial responsibility for any damage to any person or property, and any breakage, damage, destruction, and vandalism of SMRVP’s facilities, common areas, and other property.
- Any customer or guest who creates a disturbance or behaves in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other SMRVP guests will not be allowed to remain on the property.
- Violence or the threat of violence will not be tolerated.
- No soliciting, peddling, loitering, trespassing, or trading allowed.
- Criminal or drug-related activity will NOT be tolerated.
- Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety, and conduct of their children.
- Children must be under direct supervision in all park facilities.
- Children are encouraged to play and have fun at SMRVP, when considering the safety and courtesy of all guests.
- Customers will be held liable for any and all damage or destruction of property, (including but not limited to, grounds, park facilities, lots, water spigots/lines, electric pedestals, sewer connections, cable lines, landscaping, etc.) caused by the customer, guest (including family and children), or pets.
- Fees to be paid by the customer for damages.
RV PARK FACILITIES:
- Management reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of any facility to any guests.
- Facilities, including restrooms and showers, are regularly maintained. Please report any problems immediately.
- Clean up after yourself, including dishes used.
- Flushing anything in toilets other than toilet paper is prohibited.
- Pets, excluding service animals, are not allowed inside facilities.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside any park facilities.
- Use of all park facilities is limited to registered guests.
- Personal belongings left behind will be discarded immediately.
- Overnight storage in the refrigerator is not allowed
- Avoid removing picnic tables from their current locations.
OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE:
- Do not tamper with landscape, electric, or plumbing systems.
- SMRVP reserves the right to require a Customer to move from one site to another within SMRVP when an imminent danger is present as determined by Management or Maintenance.
- Only customary outdoor patio/lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside.
- Tools, toys, fishing gear and other such items must be stored within the RV.
- Large outdoor recreational items (kayaks, paddleboards, coolers, boating/fishing equipment) must be organized and neatly stored beneath the RV with every attempt to conceal and maintain the site aesthetic.
- Close awnings, canopies, and umbrellas when RV is unattended. Bastrop often receives strong winds.
- Keep your space neat and organized.
- Generators may not be used. (Exception: extended power outage at SMRVP).
- Outdoor Patio Furniture
- Traditional Grill
- Bicycles (In Riding Condition)
- Children’s Outdoor Toys (Organized)
- Perimeter Fencing
- Indoor Furniture
- Excessive Storage Under RV
- Excessive Décor
- Tents or Tarps
- Pet Cages/Crates/Fencing/Pens
- Portable Fire Pits
- Trampolines & Swimming Pools
- Dumpsters are for park guest’s household garbage only. All furniture, mattresses, appliances, awnings, tires or other large items must be disposed of at appropriate facilities outside of SMRVP.
- Trash may not be left anywhere outside of your RV.
- Dispose of each trash bag and other trash directly in one of the park-provided dumpsters.
- Refrain from using restrooms, laundry, community room, dog waste stations, or other facility trash cans for personal garbage.
- Large trash cans are not permitted.
- Storing of trash/garbage in vehicles is prohibited.
RV & VEHICLE STANDARDS:
- All vehicles (RVs, automobiles, and motorcycles) must be currently registered, maintained, in good running order and operated by a licensed driver.
- SMRVP reserves the right to refuse service to any RV based on its appearance and/or condition.
- Sunny Oaks Management must approve any RV ten (10) years and older prior to making reservations.
- Approval is contingent upon in-person inspection of the camper.
- No RV deemed to be in poor condition will be allowed at SMRVP.
- i.e., broken or cracked windows, flat tires, rust, excessive dents, in need of paint/body work, tape, tarps, window AC units, etc.
- Cargo Trailers, Buses, Truck Campers, Pop-ups, or Vans are not permitted without management approval.
- Vehicles deemed to be in general poor condition including, but not limited to, flat tires, dead battery, leaks, broken windows, or damaged exterior may not be parked at SMRVP.
WASHING AND MAINTENANCE OF VEHICLES AND RVS:
- All vehicle repairs and maintenance (e. oil changes, lubes, etc.) are strictly prohibited.
- In the interest of helping to protect wildlife and the surrounding environment, the use of soap or other cleaning products to wash vehicles and RVs is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile detailing and washing vendors are prohibited at SMRVP.
- All vehicles must park in designated parking areas.
- TWO (2) standard size passenger vehicles or TWO (2) motorcycles are permitted per site; the vehicle(s) may not infringe on adjacent sites, block any drive, or park on grass.
- Driving or parking of any type of vehicle on park grass is prohibited.
- Street parking is not allowed per the Fire Marshal.
- Boats, utility, storage, or auto trailers may not be parked at SMRVP without management approval.
- Vehicles in violation of these rules will be towed at the owners’ expense.
- Driving or riding anything with wheels, including but not limited to, Bikes, Skateboards, Hoverboards, Scooters, Roller Skates/Blades, Wheeled Shoes, Remote Controlled Toys etc. is at the rider’s sole risk, and responsibility, and must be operated in a safe and responsible manner. Courtesy and awareness are required at all times.
- Motorized vehicles including, but not limited to, Golf carts may only be operated by licensed drivers and all passengers must always be safely seated.
- All ATVs and Go-Karts are prohibited from park premises.
- Customers are responsible for the actions of their Guests including family members.
- Wheeled transport (other than wheelchairs and other equipment for disabilities) is prohibited inside buildings, on sidewalks, walkways, and curbs.
- Riders who do not comply with this policy may be asked to park (or stow) their wheeled transport and not drive or use it at SMRVP.
ALCOHOL AND INTOXICATING SUBSTANCES:
- All alcohol-containing beverages and intoxicating substances are to be consumed responsibly in accordance with legal age restrictions and maintained in secured containers that are not accessible to minors or others who are not permitted users.
- All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
- All Bastrop County burn-bans, posted signs, public laws, ordinances regarding health & safety, and laws must be observed and are strictly enforced.
- Per Bastrop County Ordinance: No open fires shall be permitted, except that this shall not be construed to prevent outdoor cooking in an approved pit or grill.
- In accordance with NFPA 1192 all RVs must be equipped with a portable fire extinguisher.
- Fire extinguishers are provided for emergency use inside SMRVP facilities.
- Open flame equipment is not allowed.
- All hazardous material must be disposed of according to state and federal laws.
- Bottled gas cylinders shall be securely fastened in place.
- Hazardous or toxic materials may not be used or stored on-site, nor disposed of or spilled inside SMRVP at any time.
- No dumping gasoline, diesel, oil, etc. in park-provided dumpsters or park property.
UTILITIES AND SERVICES:
- SMRVP shall provide utility hook-ups at the site for sewer, water, electrical, and cable/internet services. Customers shall not make any alteration to the sewer, water, electric, or cable/internet connections provided by SMRVP.
- Customer is responsible for regular electric plug maintenance and will be held liable for damage to the electric pedestal and/or outlets.
- SMRVP’s responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection and SMRVP shall not have any responsibility for the condition or functioning of any poles, conduits, or wires from such point of connection to the customer’s RV.
- Wastewater must be disposed of properly, no dumping on the ground. Use the appropriate sewer connection.
- SMRVP reserves the right to disconnect utilities should repair, alterations, or additions be required. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdowns.
- SMRVP’s address cannot be used as a permanent residence for mail delivery, drivers’ licenses, etc.
- Doing so may result in termination of your Site Service Agreement.
- SMRVP will only accept mail from a mail forwarding service.
- Other mail and/or packages will be returned to sender.
SUNNY MEADOWS RV PARK ADDENDUM
- The pond is for catch and release fishing only.
- No swimming is allowed in the pond.
- Personal trash may not be left in or around the fishing pond, including on picnic tables.
- Please remove all fishing tackle, bait, fishing lines, and other trash.
- Do not chase or harass the wildlife.
- Each site must pay a $20 deposit and complete paperwork before using the pool.
- All guests must have their own pass to enter the pool area.
- Use of the swimming pool is limited to registered guests during the posted hours of operation. Hours are 10:00 am to 12:00 am. Quiet time begins at 10:00 pm.
- Personal belongings may not be stored or left behind. All such items left behind will be discarded.
- Swimming pool rules are posted at the swimming pool:
- No glass, breakable containers, alcohol, or pets are allowed in or around the pool area.
- No baby diapers are allowed in the pools. Little swimmers or other appropriate swimwear must be worn.
- No pants, shorts, or cut offs. Only proper swimming attire is permitted in the pool.
- No running, jumping, or diving is allowed.
- There is no lifeguard on duty at any time.
- An adult should always accompany and supervise children and inexperienced swimmers.
- Swim at your own risk.
- Safety First!
- Dispose of cooled grill briquettes in the provided bins.
- Disposed of all trash immediately and appropriately.
- Avoid removing picnic tables from their current locations.
SUNNY MEADOWS RV PARK PET ADDENDUM
- As a health concern: All pet waste at RV sites and throughout SMRVP is to be cleaned up as soon as deposited. Failure to comply may result in non-renewal.
- Pets are welcome and must be accompanied by a responsible pet owner when outside of the RV.
- Pets must always be kept on a leash or confined to the RV owner’s property which is defined as the RV and vehicle(s). Exception: when enclosed in one of the dog parks.
- Lose animals will be reported to the Bastrop Animal Control.
- Pet owners must comply with Bastrop County Animal Ordinance.
- As per Section 2.08.009 of the Bastrop County Animal Ordinance:
- Pets must be on leashes (maximum 4 feet) when outside of RVs
- Dogs are not permitted to be kept on a chain, rope, or other type of leash outside while unsupervised. Owner must remain in visual proximity of the animal(s) at all times.
- Pets may not be left unattended or exposed to the environment.
- Animals are not allowed to be left outside of the RV unsupervised at any time.
- Outdoor crating, caging, or fencing are not permitted.
- Pets must be kept on a leash when outside of your RV.
- Service animals of any breed are welcome.
- If your pet shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to remove the animal from SMRVP.
- We reserve the right to exclude pets from SMRVP if they are deemed a problem.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Pets (excluding service animals) are not allowed in the pool, community room, or laundry facilities.
- The animal owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or property by their pet.
- Only pets that belong to registered RV guests are allowed on property.
- Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and are not permitted.
- Venomous or poisonous animals are not permitted on property as pets.
- Once inside the Dog Park, with the fence properly secured, pets may come off their leash.
- As a health concern: All pet waste is to be cleaned up as soon as deposited. Failure to comply, may result in non-renewal.
- If your pet shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to remove the animal from the Dog Park.
- Personal trash may not be left in or around the dog park, including on picnic tables.
These rules and policies are subject to change without notice. For current rules and policies, please request a copy from the main office.